
Last night me and Francisco saw Weezer with angels and airwaves. it was awesome --
Weezer preformed tons of their old stuff which i absolutely loved and my fav 4 songs from their new album (one of which on a plastic record player).Angels and Airwaves was super too -- Francisco was hating during their show but i suspect it was because his old band mate just so happened to have the seats next to ours and they had to be cool together. Seeing Airwaves preform made me want to see Blink 182 again (old skool blink).

Highlights of the concert include Weezer preforming a pink floyd song-I can't remember which one it was because they all sound the same, kinda like metalica songs and Weezer played their heart songs on a record player (large plastic CD) and then Rivers came out and kicked it over into a thousand pieces- and I loved when by Rivers Cuomo rode the shoulders of a security guard through the crowd while preforming el scorcho.

this was the 3rd best performance by weezer attended by me, 1st best vegas, 2nd best, charlotte (charlotte involved a pit on ice)- and I am always disappointed when I see weezer and they don't play only in dreams but i always get over it.

wait the best part... Francisco said that for every $9 beer he drank he would buy me a concert tee.

No comments:
Post a Comment