Thursday, August 14, 2008

Biggest Loser

At my office we have started a 'Biggest Loser' competition that i am totally going to win. My goal is to lose 15% of my starting weight, i also expect to gain 5 of that back. 15% is really pushing it for 12 weeks but this is competition and i can be a tad competitive.
My official starting weight is 134. Week 1 weigh ins are Friday and from what i have heard from the office chatter hardly anyone is actually dieting or working out. $800 bucks in my pocket. Did I mention that there is a cash prize to the top 3 losers.

1 comment:

Alecia said...

Ooh! I'm jealous. I love competitions like this! Maybe I should go out and get a job so I can compete to lose weight! I know this blog is kind of old, but I just found out you blog! btw, I workout at LA Fitness and Cedar Hill. Sorry.